Wednesday, May 02, 2012

CELINE DION'$ BIGGE$T FAN...($K$)

                          



 

I HAVE DEDICATED THESE POEMS TO MY MOTHER, MY LOVE AND MY FAVOURITE SONGSTER/WARBLER IN HOLLYWOOD, WHO CONQUERED THE WORLD BY HER SONOROUS VOWEL WHOSE VOX THAT NOBODY CAN REFUSE TO CONCEDE MY SUPER POP SINGER...

"CELINE MARIE CLAUDETTE DION"

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY “Céline (30st, March1968)”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE DION. MY FOREVER FAVORITE SINGER IN HOLLYWOOD.
I’M YOUR ONE OF THE BIGGEST FAN IN THIS WORLD MY BLOG SITE FOR YOU, I WISH I COULD SEE YOU FACE TO FACE EVER.
ALL I CAN SAY THAT YOU WOKE UP MY SOUL AND I’VE BEEN ENTHUSED BY YOU.
I LOVE “CELINE.M.C.DION”……Thank You!

{ This Picture Has Been Taken While Performing The Song "A New Day Has Come", I'm Alive Is The Second Hit Single From Celine Dion's Album, "A New Day Has Come" Released On August 12, 2002. This Song Became Worldwide Hit, Hitting Top 10 In Many Countries. It Was Certified Platinum In Belgium (50,000) And Gold In France (250,000) From Radio Release, The Song Was Slightly Re-worked By Humber To Gatica. I Love This Song Very-Very Much, I have No Words For Her Beautiful, Awesome, Fascinating, Melodious Voice. I LOVE CELINE DION. You Are An ANGEL In My Poem And In My Real Life Who Came To Lead Me And Became My Inspiration............THANK YOU !!! }
This blog is just to express my feelings to everyone regarding Celine Dion that when I hear the musics of my favorite warbler, I wish I could see you, I could meet you, I know that you will not get time ever. I wish if you get a few seconds ever must read my blog that how much I like your voice, how much, I like you.  I love your voice, music......I have no words to say, you don’t know that how does I feel, it just a great feeling just because of your music millions of times I say that I LOVE CELINE DION now you can say that it just a “CELINEMANIA”. I feel so calm and relax when I hear you. I have attached soma pictures of Celine Dion. “Someday I'll see you”. Her voice always inspires me by “All the way” to say “I Love You” and taught me to Love someone, “where does your heart beat Now” and Love, till the last breath until the eternal world of “LOVE” and my heart say that “My Heart Will Go On”…….. Celine’s voice turned me entirely and gave me a dream to be a writer in scripting, lyrics, poem's field in Bollywood. I also like Acting. It just a blog and I want that everybody must read it. It's my style to express my experience to Celine Dion because this is "The Color Of My Love" Thank You.......!!!

Celine Dion…!
01:05 AM

Just Because Of You…….!

God sent a holy divine angel on the Earth,
Spreaded love from her beautiful tone.
Said “she won’t ever stop spreading love”,
Beause my heart will go on.
Just Because Of You…….!
I don’t know,
How big fan, I am of your.
When  I hear you, when I feel you my Angel,
It makes me warm, it takes away my sore.
Just Because Of You…….!
I have no words to say for your Miracle voice,
I am so crazy about you.
I am dieing to see, I am dieing to meet,
I love the way you sing, I love you.
Just Because Of You…….!
When I feel your voice inside, it feels like,
Romantic rain over me, you can’t understand.
Your music opened my eyes that,
There is no castle on sand.
Just Because Of You…….!
What do I say for your soul touching voice,
I don’t have words to say.
I pray to god to polish your gold voice more,
Day by Day, everyday.
Just Because Of You…….!
When you sing, It feels like falling flowers from the sky,
Oozing honey from the flower.
I observe every single moment, that fill in love, fill in power,
Every moment every hour.
Just Because Of You…….!
Your voice prevailed all over the world,
Enlightened the ground, trees and sky.
It sounds like millions of stars are shining around me,
And I am flying , higher and high.
Just Because Of You…….!
When your sensational voice touches buds,
Buds get bloom, like a divine messenger came to wake up from the heaven.
Came to wake up us, flowers, birds and trees,
And takes away my soul on the way to the Heaven.
Just Because Of You…….!
Whose ecstatic voice always touches my soul,
 Always travels into my bone,
It’s you the divine one,
My most desirable songster Celine Dion…….
Just Because Of You…..!

SANTOSH 




ROSE

3.07 AM

I feel its fragrance,
Whenever I see a rose.
When my fingers touch,
My eyes get slowly close.
I love its beauty; I love the Rose……. (Chorus)
I get lost in the gorgeousness of it,
In the prettiness of a Rose.
Green leaves with red petals.
So, gentle, so close.
I love its beauty; I love the Rose……. (Chorus)
Rose is the symbol of love,
I see my beloved in it so close.
Rose love to be place on the locks,
Before the woman, its beauty always grows.
I love its beauty; I love the Rose……. (Chorus)
Its aroma fills freshness in me,
It makes me feel so quiet and pure.
I love the rose the way it looks,
My all the pains it always cure.
I love its beauty; I love the Rose……. (Chorus)
It is so tender,
It looks so hot.
Rose transparent the beauty in me,
Rose wakes up the love on the spot.
I love its beauty; I love the Rose……. (Chorus)
I feel its fragrance,
Whenever I see a rose.
When my fingers touch,
My eyes get slowly close.
I love its beauty; I love the Rose……. (Chorus)

SANTOSH

                                                                                                                       

It's Me, Who Is Missing You...! 
It's Me, Who Feels Your Miracle Voice...!.

No part of these poems may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the writer...

SANTOSH KUMAR SHARMA

All Rights Reserved.  

Thank You.......!

 


CELINE MARIE CLAUDETTE DION

Biography: - Rising from humble beginnings in the small town of Charlemagne, Quebec (CANADA). Celine Dion born on 30st March,1968. Celine Dion became one of the biggest International star in pop music history, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. The youngest in adhemar and there is Dion’s family of 14 children, Dion grew up in an environmental full of the inherent chaos and material austerity that comes with such a large working class family. However, Dion household was also one filled with love for children and music and her parents and siblings were important figures in the early development of her singing career. Celine Dion began singing in her parent’s piano bar when she was just five years old. By the age of 12 she had written one of her first song “Ce n’etait Qu’un Re’ve” (It was only a dream) which she recorded with the help of her mother and brother and shipped to a manager named (Ren’e Angelil), whose name found on the back of an album by Ginette Reno, a popular singer. After weeks with no response from Angelil, Celine’s brother Michael phoned him and said, “I know you haven’t listened to the tape, because if you had, you would have called right away.” Angelil dug up the tap and called the family back on the same day to set up a meeting with Celine. When the 12 years old performed in his office in Montreal, Canada. Angelil cried set in motion the process of making her a Québécois and later, International star. He mortgaged his house to pay for her first two albums, producing a local number one single.
                                                                               In 1983, she became the first Canadian to have a gold record in France and she won a gold medal at the Yamaha songwriter competition in Japan. Her worldwide reputation was in the making but success in the United States was not yet forth coming. When she was 18 Dion saw Michael Jackson performing on television and told Angelil that she wanted to be a star like him Angelil’s response was to order her to take 18 months to remake her image. Dion underwent a physical transformation, cutting her hair plucking her eyebrows and having her teeth capped to cover up the incisors that had caused a Québec humor magazie to dub her “Canine Dion” she was also sent to English school to polish her language that would help her to break into the American market. When she emerged from this process, she had made on amazing transformation from teen star to adult chanteuse. The pay off came almost immediately. Her 1990 breakthrough album, Unison was released in the U.S by epic records and produced several hits but it was her duet with Peabo Bryson on the theme song of Disney’s beauty and the best that was her true breakthrough. “Beauty and the Beast” reached number one on the pop charts and won both a Grammy and Academy Award. The song was also featured on her second English album, 1992’s Celine Dion which launched another top ten American hits with “If you asked me to” while spawning two additional top 40 singles, “Nothing broken but my Heart” and “Love can move Mountains”.
                                                                                                                                            During this time, there were also important developments in Dion’s personal life. In 1988, Angelil crossed the line from manager to romantic partner when he kissed Dion one night after a show in Dublin. Fearful that fans would find the 26 years difference in their ages, unsettling couple kept her relationship secret for a several years but their 1994 wedding in Montreal’s Notre Dame Basilica was celebrated not only by the 250invited guests, but by the millions of fan worldwide. One of the hardest-working stars in show business, Dion continued to record and perform on a schedule that kills most people. She recorded six albums between 1992 and 1996. When her album “Falling into You” took her to a new level of stardom. The recording was a runaway hit, wining Grammy’s for both albums of the year and best pop albums. 1996 also bought her another honor; she was asked to perform at the opening ceremonies of the Atlanta Olympics. Dion’s longest tenure in the pop charts would come the following year. However, when she recorded “My Heart Will Go On” the theme song for James Cameron’s blockbuster movie TITANIC. “My Heart Will Go On” became omnipresent on that radio as Titanic fever swept the world and when it was featured in her album “Let’s talk about Love”, it helped propel that recording to the top of the charts. By then Dion had the power to gather supporting cast of stars and the album contained an amazing collection of artists including Barbra Streisand, Luciana Pavarotti and the Bee Gees. The album would win many awards and bring dion a completely new world of fans. Her appearance on VH1’s divas live special with Aretha Franklin, Gloria Estefan, Mariah Carey and Shania Twain proved popular as well and helped solidify Dion’s position among not only current female singers but also historical greats like frankline. The continuing popularity of her recordings and live performance made her 1999’s sabbatical seem like a tragedy to her fans but Dion needed a break.
                                                                            After more than a decade and a half of breakneck pace in 1999, her husband Angelil was diagnosed with throat cancer. While the disease responded well to treatment and went into remission, the illness was a wake-up call for Celine Dion who decided to put new emphasis on her family life and announced a temporary retirement so that she could spend more time at home and have a child. After undergoing fertility treatments, she gave birth to a son in January 2001. The collector’s series, Volume 1 was released during Dion’s hiatus; it featured many of her best-loved songs as well as in Spanish language version of “All by me”. Dion returned to the public eye in a big way in March 2002 with a new day has come. The Album debuted at number one in over 17 countries and was accompanied by a full-scale media blitz.
                                                                                                                       However, Dion’s greatest challenge was yet to come. Despite millions of albums sold the adoration of fans worldwide and the validation of her peers, Dion’s success was still hampered by image problems that had dogged her since the days of “Canine Dion”, while many Americans adored her, just as many snickered at her Québécois heritage and the relatives the unorthodoxy of her marriage. There was also the issue of her relevancy to lucrative audiences existing outside of her pop vocal constituency to combat these issue, Dion and her management made a series of bold moves that attempted to solidify her career and ensure its continuity as she entered her mid-thirties. In early 2002, Dion announced a three years, 600-show contract to appear five nights in a week in an entertainment extravaganza at caesers palace, Las Vegas called a new day.

The production would take place in custom-built, 4000 seats in theatre and would feature Dion as the centerpiece of multimedia program designed and orchestrated by Franco Dragon the Belgian theatre impresario behind the modern circus phenomenon cirque de soleil.
                                                                           The project united Dion, her label Sony music, Dragone’s production company, Creation de dragon, Caesars parents park place entertainment and promoter concerts west in a landmark multi-million-dollar alliance that hinged Dion’s ability to put fans in seats five nights a week for three years. In conjunction with the roll out of a new day was an endorsement deal with German automaker Daimler Chrysler AG worth additional millions. The champaign placed Dion in a series of stylish black-and-white advertisements promoting the stylish allure of Chrysler’s line of upscale automobiles. The performer also recorded a brand new song to accompany on the spots.
                                                      Debuting in early 2003, the campaign dovetailed into the march release of one heart Dion’s first album since 2001’s “A New Day Has Come”, which in turn heralded the opening of A New Day on march 25th,2003, that lives Las Vegas show was documented on the summer 2004 release New Day Album live in Las Vegas. This was followed a few months later by miracle a collection of family songs designed as a tandem book/CD project.
            Between Dion and the photographer Anne Geddes. The two CD compilation on ne change pas appeared in 2005 featuring her most popular French language songs and a new collaboration with the operatic pop vocal foursome Diva “I Believe in You (Je crois en Toi)”.
                                                                                    A new French-language Album, D’ Elles, arrived in May 2007and debuted at the top of the Canadian Album chart. In November of that same year, Dion released the English language “Taking Chances” and announced a tour of South Africa Europe schedule for 2008. Dion released the CD/DVD Taking Chances world tour: The concert, as well as the documentary DVD Celine: Through The Eyes of the World stacia proefrock, Rovi. Je ne suis pas l'auteur de cette biographie, je ne suis Fan de Céline Dion Thank You All.......!!!
Go On..………Celine Dion!

SANTOSH



1 comment:

Thank You...!